A deep breath was taken before this section of the project. I tried so hard not to get carried away and do too much stitching but yet again I did lots! I really need to start controlling myself as I end up getting caught up doing this and run out of time for other things which is not really much good in a time management way!
I found that using just two primary colours against a dark background caused some interesting effects:
- The more colour showing, the brighter the colour. They seem to stand out and ‘zing’ more.
- The blue had a tendency to want to ‘sink’ back into the black but the yellow really stood out against it.
- In places – where there was more or less an equal mix of blue and yellow you could just see a slightly green hue.