I have spent a few hours today re-organizing and re-jigging the blog I hope it will make it easier to navigate and cleaner in appearance.
Each project now has it’s own category. As does each assignment. Research and sketchbook work also have their own separate section after my tutor commented that she could not find it easily.
I now need to start thinking about presentation for assessment. I will contact my tutor regarding this as well as referring to the OCA website. I will also take a look at past student’s learning logs to get ideas on to how to do it. I am used to mounting work on large boards for my City & Guilds. I then used to bind all the relevant background work into small work books. I need to see if the OCA wants it in a similar format or not.